7 Steps to Lose Weight in 1 Month
Are you tired of attempting to lose weight, putting in time, money and effort only to end up where you began? In my course, How to Lose Weight in 1 Month (Course Discount Below) I take you through a one month journey geared towards permanent success. Each lesson is only around ten minutes per day and each day of the week has a unique theme to ingrain the lessons into your lifestyle for a holistic approach to success. Lose weight fast and keep it off!
The programs works by incorporating the following 7 steps:
Step 1: Have motivation to Lose Weight for the week.
- Activate your Spark!
- Do small things correctly and then build
- Use your Momentum
- Think Like and Healthy Thin Person
Step 2: Incorporate weight loss tips and tools to make losing weight easier.
- Automate Healthy Food and Water
- Have Goals that are bulletproof and use a Productivity App or planner to track your progress
- Exercise to Lose Weight: Move, Motivate, Measure
- Automate more food through subscriptions and automate knowledge
Step 3: Take the weight and burden off yourself, prevent derailment, and make your life and weight loss journey easier.
- Replace Sugar and Alcohol and incorporate healthier drinks to lose weight
- Prevent Procrastination
- Implement Stress Strategies
- Break out of your Comfort Zone
Step 4: Thirst for Growth which will further automate your quality of life and enable you to have more self-control.
- Connect with your true self and purpose. Spend time in daily silence
- Develop a vision of your ideal future
- Speak positively to yourself
- Mindful eating and living
Step 5: Learn Smart Foods to lose weight fast and keep it off.
- Eat More Protein to lose weight fast
- Eat lots of Produce and limited healthy Whole Grain Carbs
- Greek Yogurt
- Healthy Fats and Flavor
Step 6: Set the following week up for success and Rest on Weekends.
- Groceries and Nature
- Kitchen Utility and Giving to Others
- Fitness Prep and Gratitude
- Work Hard, Play Hard, Rest Hard
Step 7: Ensure Long Term Success
- Revisiting Lessons Learned and Pay it Forward
- A look to the Future